Myth vs Fact
Welcome to JuvenileSexOffenders.com
Join Our Membership AreaBy signing up to be a member of JuvenileSexOffenders.com you can access additional resources including treatment materials, assessments, training resources, etc. Membership is, and always will be, absolutely FREE! Click HERE to sign up now!
J-TRANE How To Video:
- J-TRANE - Juvenile Treatment Responsivity and Needs Evaluation - Version 5 - The J-TRANE assessment tool is a 18 item structured clinical instrument designed for male and female youth ages 10-18 currently involved in treatment for sexually abusive behavior. The assessment is not yet validated and should not be used as an initial risk or needs assessment tool for youth. It is not designed to be used with adults or younger children. The J-TRANE assessment tool is designed to be scored on a regular basis with youth during their treatment process. It is recommended that the J-TRANE assessment tool be used on a monthly basis during the treatment process and scored and reviewed by the therapist and the treatment team. The treatment team potentially consists of the youth, youth's parent(s), foster parent(s), relative(s), caregiver(s), significant other(s), social worker(s), probation officer(s), teacher(s), mentor(s) or anyone whom the youth identifies with or is a positive support in the youth's life. It was developed using Microsoft Excel 2010 technology and uses Excel 2010 functionality to automate scoring while presenting scored results in a educational and understandable way to youth and their families.
- New Assessment Tools added to Membership Area!
- A Group Therapy Program for Adolescents Who Sexually Harm - A complete 30 session step-by-step - session-by-session philosophy and guide to a group therapy program for adolescents who have sexually harmed.
- Where we are at is better than where we were but is it where we really want to be?
Please consider contributing a resource!
I created this website in order to provide the largest online collection of resources regarding juveniles who sexually harm. My hope is that you will help me accomplish this goal by sharing some online and local resources. There are a number of ways that you can help share resources including:
- If you are aware of a online resource such as a website about juvenile sex offenders please submit it to our Online Resources Directory.
- If you are aware of a local resource in your area that provides services to juvenile sex offenders and their families please submit it to our Local Resources Directory.
- If you have a document such as a pdf, word, picture, powerpoint, text, etc. about juvenile sex offenders please share it so I can put it on the website. Visit our Contribute Resources page.
- Contact us using our Contact Form page.
Please consider making a donation!
I have devoted a great deal of time creating this resource and I hope it helps you in your journey. I will continue to post resources in this members area (which is free). If you would like to sign up for infrequent e-mail updates please visit our Mailing List page. Lastly, I am a self-taught web designer and I run this website to benefit others and that is my goal. Unfortunately, I do not get to run this website for free and donations are greatly appreciated (You can make a PayPal donation below). Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
Thomas Cleereman, MSW, LCSW
Total donations made since website creation = 2